- How do we stop a deadly disease that is spread by mosquitoes?
- How do you make a teacher great?
Take a moment to watch the following video and engage with Gates as he elaborates on:
- Where are great teachers being made?
- What schools send the majority of children to four year colleges?
- What classrooms truly engage their students?
- What tools and data do teachers need to further their professional development and pedagogy skills?
If you are interested in learning more about TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design), click here. This is by far one of the most educational websites/initiatives I’ve run across in a long time!
P.S. Given that it is already the first of March, summer is right around the corner! As you make plans for May, June, and July, many of you may be interested in submitting early literacy curricula to Curriki‘s Summer of Content initiative. Select teachers will receive a stipend for submitting curricula and will have the opportunity to share and have their work promoted to teachers and institutions across the globe. To learn more and apply, click here.